To get 5 types of Makeup for different occasions, you must know the right technics of makeup. It is not enough to apply whatever is in the makeup kit, to make perfect makeup and get the best look you should also know when to do makeup. Try our makeup tips to get 5 different makeup looks for 5 occasions.
1. Party Makeup
- You can do anything with makeup in parties.
- Use dark colors. Apply a lot of shimmer shine. Can choose the dramatic look.
- But keep in mind that if you have to dance in the party too, do not do too heavy makeup.
- Long lasting makeup is good for parties. Highlight the lips while keeping the eye makeup light. Apply hot red or pink lipstick.
- Give the eyes a smokey look for evening parties. This will make you look glamorous.
- Or you can also adopt a heavy kajal (kohl) look by keeping lip makeup simple.
2. Day Time Makeup
- Always select soft and natural look for day makeup.
- Do not use dark shades of makeup.
- Apply tinted moisturizer.
- Highlight eyes with peach, pink or light brown eyeshadow.
- Apply mascara. Apply natural, pink or red lip gloss.
3. Makeup for interview
- Simple polished look is best.
- Keep makeup minimal, that is, at least make-up.
- Avoid dark colors. Try a fresh and clean look.
- Moisturize the face before applying makeup. Set up Shear Foundation.
- Apply eyeshadow while complementing your complexion.
- Put a highlighter on the brow line and lightly smudge it with eyeshadow.
- Apply eyeliner and mascara.
- Apply lip color to the light shade.
4. Makeup for office
- Office does not mean no makeup day, keep this in mind.
- Rather, the truth is that you will look beautiful, only then will you have confidence.
- Yes, keep the makeup very natural for the office look. Forget the heavy foundation.
- Compact powder, natural eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lip gloss are enough to give you a professional look.
- For office parties, use blusher while applying makeup. It will give you a dressy and polished look.
5. Night Party Makeup
- Adopt bold eye makeup look.
- Keep the base makeup heavy.
- Apply bright eyeshadow. Highlight the brow line with a glittering highlighter. Apply double strokes of mascara and smudge by applying mascara.
- Smokey eye makeup also looks glamorous for night look.
- Try winged eye liner. Colored eye liner can also be selected. Put a lot of mascara together.
- Going to the party, then add shimmer-glitter to the makeup. This will give the perfect party look.
- Apply Shimri Blusher.
- Red or berry lipstick is perfect for night look. If you want, you can also try nude lipstick look with bold eyes.