Monsoon is here and it’s such a relief 😍However monsoon comes with some drawbacks and skin problems is one of them.Monsoon brings increase in sebum on face and acne breakouts clogged skin pores,etc. That’s why you need to make some changes in your daily skin care regime accordingly.And as the seasons change,you need to change your skincare regime.
Here i give you the perfect and easy skincare routine which might help you to look after your skin and keep it glowing, beautiful and just the perfect YOU🥰
Just go through the following steps
1) The very first and important step of any Skincare routine is to use a very gentle facewash or a face cleanser. Make sure it is paraben and sulphur free. Massage for atleast 60 seconds on you face and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Don’t rub your face towel on you skin,just pat it.
2) Use a clay based face mask once or twice a week as our pores get clogged during monsoon.Again mae sure it’s paraben, sulphur and cruelty free.
Choose one which prevents acne and excess sebum on your face and contains eucalyptus and neem oil preferably. Leave the facemask on your face and neck for 15 minutes and wash it off. And yesss..it’s you with the clean and glowing skin.
3) Now it’s time to hydrate your skin and there’s nothing better than apply a toner first as it maintains the pH of your skin and provides hydrating.
I personally rely on rose water.It’s anti inflammatory and so gentle on your skin and most important it prevents acne and sebum.Simply take a generous amount of rose water/toner and apply directly on your face with cotton ball or spray.Make sure to pat it into your skin.
4) Next step is one of the important steps in Skincare routine is to use a serum.Let it be any season just use a good serum that’s suits your skin.
As it’s monsoon season,make sure it’s light weight, doesn’t clog pores and keeps your pretty skin hydrated .Look for one which is anti inflammatory and contains vitamin C.
Drops few drops of the serum on your face and gently massage into your skin and pat it.
5) After serum,you must moisture your skin with a very good moisturizer. Make sure it’s lightweight, doesn’t clog pores and contains hyaluronic acid because it hydrates your skin really well.
Take a generous amount of moisturizer in between your finger and spread it on your face and massage it and that’s it.
6) And this the most most important step of any Skincare routine it’s a good ‘SUNSCREEN’. Make sure it has SPF above 30 and light weight.
Sunscreen has to be dermatologically tested and approved. You can go for mousse textured sunscreen. It’s really light Weight.
Sunscreen prevents premature aging, wrinkles and pigmentation and UV rays are always present and can cause damage to your skin so it’s very important to use a good sunscreen.
Take a generous amount of sunscreen sufficient for neck and face and apply it. Make sure you apply it 30 minutes before you step outdoor. You may use sunscreen having SPF 30+ for indoors and 40+ for outdoor.
And That’s It!!!!!!
I hope this helps you out.!!
Take Care of Yourself.