In this article you will know how coronavirus spread. Symptoms of coronavirus. What are the causes of coronavirus. How to avoid coronavirus. Live update map of coronavirus COVID-19, live report of coronavirus.
What is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
According to the World Health Organization, coronavirus is a family of viruses and the same common cold can cause many diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). This type of virus is usually spread between animals and people. So it is very imp to know what are the symptoms of the coronavirus. Generator tool
Symptoms of the coronavirus (covid-19)
- Running nose
- Severe headache
- Cough and phlegma
- bad sore throat
- Feeling tired and nauseous
- Shortness of breath
These virus spreads when these droplets get into your mouth, nose, eyes from infected person to a healthy person.
So If you see someone who is visibily sneezing, coughing or sick, you can choose to:
1. Keep your distance:
Two meter to half meter will keep you safe from these large droplets coming out from an infected person.
2. Give them a mask. They can cough/sneeze into it and protect everyone else nearby.
3. Its a good idea to avoid crowds, because you don’t know who might be sick.
People who are infected can show no symptoms but are still infected.
However sometimes a sick person’s saliva can get on other things like:
Their hands, door knobs, train straps, pens, digital devices, tissue, chopsticks, mouse, keyboard, cups, lift buttons, stair bannisters and even on outside of your mask.
And if you touch any of these things by mistake and then touch your face or your loved ones, rub your eyes… You might all fall sick.
Viruses can last for up to 24hrs on objects and the only effective way to get rid of virus is to wash them off with soap.
How to avoid coronavirus?
Follow 5 Precautions to stay away from coronavirus.
1. Do not touch your face or anyone else face. If you have to wash your hands with soap thoroughly first.
What is Thoroughly ?
Wash your hands up to your elbows.
Wash back of your hands.
Wash between the fingers
Wash under the nails.
For atleast 20 seconds.
2. Throw away mask once they feel gross. Don’t wear them for more than a day.
Bacteria grows on the inside of your mask if you wear them too long.
Also, don’t touch the outer of the mask if you can.
3. Do not share food, utensils, cups, towels etc.
4. Open and close doors with your elbows or shoulders instead of hands, if possible.
5. Always wash your hands with soap,sanitizer etc before you eat and after going out in the public.
Coronavirus Live Update Map – Live Report of Coronavirus track
This is Coronavirus live update count map. It keeps changing as and when it gets updated. This will give you an idea where the virus is spreading on daily basis and will help you plan your travel around the world.
Coronavirus map will help people who travel a lot for work.