Follow these home remedies for long hair to get rid of hair dryness, hair fall and dandruff in winter. Hair becomes dry and lifeless in winter. Hair loss, dandruff problem also increases in winter, so it is important to take special care of hair in winter.
Home Remedies To Prevent Hair Loss
- To prevent hair becoming dry, do regular oiling of hair. If the hair has become too dry, then lukewarm coconut oil and keep it in the hair overnight. Shampoo the next day.
- To remove the dryness of the hair, heat olive oil and massage it gently in the scalp. By this, the oil will reach the inner layer. Then wash the hair. Olive oil makes hair soft and hair loss also stops.
- To repair dry and damaged hair, apply extra virgin olive oil in wet hair only. Cover with plastic cap or hot towel.
- To make hair soft and shiny, mix two tablespoons honey in two eggs and apply it to the hair. Wash hair after half an hour. By doing this, hair becomes soft and shiny and hair loss also stops.
- To make hair soft and shiny, mix one teaspoon honey in a glass of raw milk and apply it from hair roots to the tip. Shampoo after half an hour.
- Get 100% Cashback on shopping from online stores through cbmate.
Home Remedies To Remove Dandruff
- Due to dryness in winter, the problem of dandruff in hair increases. If you have dandruff in your hair, apply curd and lemon hair pack to your hair. For this, prepare a hair pack by mixing curd and lemon and apply it to the hair. Shampoo after one hour. This is a very easy and effective way to remove dandruff from the hair.
- Boil 100 grams gooseberry, Soapnut and Shikakai in two liters of water, when the mixture remains half, then use it as a shampoo. By doing this, you get rid of the problem of dandruff.
- Mix 2 teaspoons vinegar juice in 4 teaspoons of water and apply it on the roots of hair and massage it well. By doing this, you get rid of dandruff.
- Grate a potato and extract its juice. Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera pulp and honey in it and blend it well. Massage the hair for a few minutes with this and wash the hair after about two hours.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind in the morning and add a little mustard oil to it. Massage the scalp and hair for half an hour, then shampoo it.