- Is It Coronavirus Or Common Flu?
- Coronavirus Transmission
- Coronavirus Treatment
- Rescue From Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) VS Flu
- Vaccine for COVID-19 and Flu
- Flu Infection VS Coronavirus Infection
- What to Do If You Want To Get Tested For Coronavirus
- The right way to wash hands
- The safest way to avoid from corona virus
- Soap water or Sanitizer?
As the fear of coronavirus infection or Covid-19 is increasing in people’s minds, in the same way, the fear of getting sick even a little is rising. However, the symptoms of coronavirus and the symptoms of the flu seems the same. In this article we see comparison of coronavirus symptoms vs flu symptoms.
Is It Coronavirus Or Common Flu?
- Cough, fever, and fatigue are felt in both cases. Some cases also cause diarrhea and vomiting.
- It can be both mild or severe. Deadly in some cases.
- They can also cause pneumonia to flourish.
The infected person spreads both with coughs, sneezes, or spills during talking.
The flu can be spread several days before the infected person shows its symptoms; the same happens in the case of coronavirus, but it has not been confirmed yet.
- Both viruses cannot be cured with antibiotics. Antibiotics work only in bacterial infections.
- In both cases, symptoms eg. fever etc. can be cured by treating them. Some severe cases may require hospitalization or ventilation.
Rescue From Coronavirus
It is possible to avoid these diseases by washing hands thoroughly in both cases, staying home when sick, and keeping distance from infected persons.
Read more how to rescue From Coronavirus.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) VS Flu
It spreads due to various types of influenza viruses.
Novel 2019 Coronavirus is caused by a type of a virus. What is now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 or SARS-Cov-2.
Vaccine for COVID-19 and Flu
Vaccine for Flu
Its vaccine is available, which can prevent most severe cases.
Vaccine for Corona Virus
Not yet developed.
Flu Infection VS Coronavirus Infection
An estimated 7 billion cases worldwide
Estimated 97,000 cases worldwide
One thing to note is that if a person has cough, fever or cold, he is not suffering from coronavirus. This infection is more prone to people who have traveled to the countries where the disease is spread. Such as Italy or China or those who come in close contact with the infected person.
What to Do If You Want To Get Tested For Coronavirus
- Call the helpline number 01123978046 of the Center’s Ministry of Health or mail to email@example.com.
- The District Surveillance Officer will come to your home or you will be shifted to the hospital if you have an infection.
- The government has arranged separate ambulances to investigate suspected cases. Use of public transport should be avoided.
- After taking the sample, the doctors will check and decide whether to keep the patient in the hospital or at a secluded place in the house itself.
- If the test comes positive, the patient has to remain in a secluded place until recovery.
The right way to wash hands
- Wet hands with clean water (cold or hot) and apply soap.
- Apply soap next to the palms, between the fingers and inside the nail.
- Rub the palms for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash hands with water.
- Dry hands with a clean towel.
The safest way to avoid from corona virus
Frequent hand washing kills disease-causing bacteria and germs.
WHO Global advice
To avoid corona virus, keeping hands clean is most important.
CDC Global advice
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, USA, washing hands with soap and water is the safest way to avoid the corona virus.
Soap water or Sanitizer?
- Soap and water are better than sanitizers, because the sanitizer does not kill all types of germs.
- Also, many people do not use sanitizers properly. they apply little sanitizer or wipe before dry.
- Sanitizer is not as effective in dirty and oily hands. If soap is not there, hand sanitizer should be used which contain alcohol.