Fennel seed water, aloe vera juice, and curry tea can help you to lose weight. Which one of the 3 drinks is the ultimate drink for weight loss that works for you? It is always a great idea to try something new when you are on weight loss. Let’s see why those drinks may help you with your diet and how you can easily make those healthy drinks.
Sip Fennel Seed Water To Loss Weight
Fennel seed water is an drink for weight loss. As you probably know, fennel seed are widely used worldwide and can be found in every kitchen. They are great for adding taste and flavors to our food and have many medicinal characteristics.
Therefore, it is not surprising that fennel seed water is good for weight loss and has many other health benefits.
- Fennel seed are a good source of Vitamin K, phosphate, and calcium, which help maintain healthy bone health and structure.
- Fennel seedsare a good source of fiber. The significant amount of fiber in the Fennel decreases the cholesterol level in the blood and reduces heart disease risk.
- Fennel seed reduce blood pressure. Fennel seed contain potassium, magnesium, and calcium, which are known for decreasing blood pressure naturally.
- Fennel seed help against cancer – It contains a compound called selenium which prevents inflammation and also reduces tumor growth rate in the body. It is also rich in antioxidants which help protect cells against damage from free radicals.
- Fennel seed help with Insomnia- If you have a hard time falling asleep, a cup of fennel tea will help as it contains choline which is a significant nutrient responsible for sleep.
- Raw fennel seed are an excellent source of Vitamin C which improves collagen production, maintains skin elasticity, and gives you flawless skin.
Furthermore, Fennel seed can help with digestion and weight loss- Dietary fiber content helps prevent constipation and helps in weight management. Fennel seed water also has diuretic properties – It helps to flush out excess water from the body.
Now, What is fennel seed water? It is simply water with infused fennel seed in it. Due to the above medicinal qualities of fennel seed, the fennel water drink helps improve your health.
How to Make Fennel Seed Water?
Let’s see two different methods to make fennel seed water by infusing fennel seed.
The first method is perfect if you want to make a hot drink. Boil a cup of water and add 2 tablespoons of fennel seed to the water. Let it boils on slow flame for 2 minutes, then switch the flame off. Cover the pot with a lid and leave for a few minutes. The fennel seed water are ready and you can sip it. You can also do it thrice in a day to get all the benefits out of this drink.
The second method is suitable if you do not want to sip a hot drink. Add two tablespoons of fennel seed to a glass of water and let it soak over the night. In the morning, strain the water and the fennel seed water are ready. The prerfect time to drink it is in the early morning as soon as you wake up.
If you don’t have enough time to make the tea, you can prepare a bottle of tea and store it in the fridge for later use. You can also eat fennel seed raw since fennel seed taken in any form gives you the same benefits. Fennel seed has a licorice-like flavor – you may feel the sweet taste after chewing it.
Aloe Vera Juice – Drink For Weight Loss
Aloe vera juice can be an effective drink for weight loss. Aloe vera is readily available, organic, and can be freshly prepared at home. Apart from just weight loss, Aloe vera enhances your skin and hair health as well. Aloe vera has got many benefits:
- Aloe vera slows the growth of free radicals in the body as it is a natural antioxidant source. Being a great source of polysaccharides and antioxidants, it keeps our body free from all toxins. Therefore, Aloe vera plays a significant role in the detoxification of your colon.
- Aloe vera is a great metabolism booster that helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy rather than storing them in the body.
- Aloe vera acts as a natural laxative that helps develop a better digestive system resulting in the proper functioning of the large intestine. That is; It cleans your stomach and keeps you happy.
- Aloe Vera is rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, and niacin, which helps break the fat storage and burn calories.
- Aloe Vera stimulates the production of Collagen, a protein that promotes muscle development and helps to get much better skin and hair.
- Aloe vera helps to manage diabetes and blood sugar levels keeping you healthy and slim. One glass of aloe vera juice before meals keeps you full for long.
How to Make An Aloe Vera Juice?
We see why aloe vera juice can be a drink for weight loss. Let’s see how you can make an aloe vera juice from fresh leafs of aloe vera. If aloe vera leafs not available, you can also buy organic juices which are natural with fewer preservatives. However, It is preferable to drink fresh Aloe Vera juice before buying the canned juice as they are free from added preservatives.
How to extract juice from fresh leafs:
- Take fresh leafs of Aloe Vera from the garden, clean them properly with water.
- Slice it in between
- Take a spoon and take out all the pulp.
- Blend it in a blender and strain it
- The Aloe Vera juice is ready. It would be best if you consume it fresh.
You you may find the taste to be too bitter. Nevertheless, it is advisable to consume it. Aloe Vera may not be good in taste. However, you can add a dash of lemon to it. You can also apply it to your skin to reduce acne and getting a better complexion.
Drink Curry Tea To Loss Weight
Curry Tea is one of tasty drink for weight loss. Curry leafs, also known as sweet neem, can be either eaten raw or used in any dish, depending on your choice. They helps to reduce weight and to cure many ailments when taken on an empty stomach every morning. The best part about this leaf is that it tastes delicious, especially in a curry tea.
Now let me just put out the benefits of curry leafs and how it helps our body.
- Curry leafs are an excellent source of essential nutrients such as proteins, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Carotene, nicotine, acid, Vitamin A, B, B2, C, iron, calcium, and folic acid, which are good and is also required at the same time by our body.
- Curry leafs help with diabetes as it has anti-diabetic antioxidants properties. It also helps protect our liver.
- Eating Curry leafs improves digestion and also helps to cleanse and remove the harmful toxins out of the body. Hence, this particular spice naturally detoxifies our body, burns more calories, and avoids unnecessary fat accumulation.
- The best part is that Curry leafs also burn body fat and bad cholesterol. It helps with weight loss and enables you to get rid of hair fall and boost hair growth. So whether you have hair fall or any other kind of disease, try chewing it, or you can use its tea.
How To Make Curry Tea?
Let’s see how can we convert the curry leafs to Curry Tea – a tasty drink for weight loss.
- Take a bunch of curry leafs and boil it in a glass of water.
- Let the water boil for few minutes on medium to slow flame
- Strain the water and the curry tea is ready.
- You should sip the tea hot.
- If you want, you can also add lemon and honey to enhance the taste.
Drinking this curry tea early morning on an empty stomach for a month would help you get the best result. In case you don’t like the taste, You can Chew the leaves and later drink a glass of warm water.
Which Drink For Weight Loss Works For You?
Do try to to drink Fennel Seed Water, Aloe vera juice or curry tea and let us know how it worked for you. Which one of the 3 drinks you find as the ultimate drink for weight loss that works for you? Share with us your experience.