5 Smart Eye Makeup Tips For Beginners. If you are going to do Eye Makeup for the first time, then you have to take special care of some things. Eye makeup looks good only when you know the right technics of makeup. If you are doing makeup for the first time, then our tips will help you a lot.
Do Eye Makeup This Way For The First Time
Eye makeup lasts for a long time, first of all apply concealer on the eye lid.
After that use loose powder, so that the concealer is set. In this way the base of makeup will be formed and it will last for a long time.
3. Eye Shadow
Apply eye shadow as per your choice. If desired, you can make the makeup even more attractive by blending 2-3 shades.
4. Eye Liner
Now apply eye liner of black, brown or favorite shade.
5. Eye Pencil
Then apply a pencil and smudge it with the ear bud. This will give you a smokey look and make your eyes look big.
Finally, apply mascara. Before applying the mascara, make sure to curl the eyelashes (eyelashes).
Smart Eye Makeup Tips For Beginners
1. Always use only good quality eye makeup products. If the quality of eye makeup products is not good, it can cause damage to the eyes.
2. Always keep eye makeup cream-based, powder-based makeup can go inside the eyes, which may cause eye irritation or any other complaint.
3. If eyes are very small, then the choice of shade of gray, brown, beige etc. is best for you.
4. Apply a dark shade on the edge of the eyelid and blend it lightly inside and blend. By doing this, the eyes will look big and beautiful.
5. Which shade should be chosen for eye shadow, it depends on whether you are doing makeup for day time or night. For the make-up of the day, it is usually better to choose nude or earthy tones. For the night, you can choose bold and vibrant shades in your eye makeup.