You can easily get rid of period pain by trying 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain. You can easily get rid of period pain from the things present in your kitchen.
As easy as the grandmother’s home remedies are, they are also effective. You should also try 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain and get rid of period pain.
Period pain is a common problem of women. Many women have so much pain during their periods that they have difficulty getting up and sitting.
Due to period pain many women are not able to do their daily work either. If women get information about easy home remedies to get rid of period pain, then they can get rid of menstrual pain every month.
Learn 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain
1) Consumption of hot water is best for the prevention of all menstrual problems. Start drinking hot water 10 days before menstruation starts.
2) To avoid the pain of period, soak 8-10 almonds in water overnight. Remove the skin in the morning and consume it on an empty stomach.
3) Tying hot flakes of ground linseed and ground mustard on the waist provides relief.
4) Mix 3 grams ground ginger, 3 black pepper powder and 1 large cardamom powder, black tea and milk and water together and cook well. Remove half the water. Drink it alone. By doing this, you will get relief from menstrual pain.
5) If there is pain in the waist during the period, remove the banyan milk and apply it on the waist in the morning and evening.