If you are also troubled by dry skin, then these 30 Effective home remedies for dry skin and best beauty tips will be very useful for you. Problems of dry skin often increase in the winter season, due to which the skin looks dull and lifeless.
Here Are 30 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Skin.
1. Mix equal quantity of tomato and lemon juice in one teaspoon egg yolk and apply it on the face. Wash face when it dry.
2. Mix one teaspoon skimmed milk powder, one egg white, yolk and half a teaspoon honey and apply it on the face. Wash face after 15 minutes.
3. Put one spoon of split black gram powder in a teaspoon curd and apply the prepared paste on the face. Splash water on drying and wipe it with wet cotton.
4. Mix maize and sorghum flour and cream well and apply on the face. Wash when dry.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon gram flour, 2 pinch turmeric, 5-6 drops of olive oil and apply it on the face. After 20min wash it with chilled water.
6. Mix 1 tomato and orange pulp and 1-1 tsp rose water and glycerin in pulp of papaya. Leave it on the face for 20 minutes, wash the face on drying.
7. Mix 3-4 tablespoons buttermilk and 2 tablespoons oatmeal properly and apply it on the face. Scrub when dry and wash it with lukewarm water.
8. To maintain skin moisture, apply cream on face at night and wash it in the morning.
9. Apart from applying moisturizer, you can make banana, curd and honey paste and apply it on the face.
10. Peel and mash the cucumber, sieve it with a thin cloth. Add 1 tsp rose water and glycerin to it. Use it like sunscreen lotion. It also removes suntan.
11. Soak 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tsp of mint powder in fullers soil (multani mitti) for half an hour. Mix well and apply on the face. After drying, first wash with lukewarm water, then with cold water.
12. Mix 1 egg yellow and 1 tsp milk powder in half a teaspoon honey. When the thick paste is ready, then apply it on the face. When dry, wash with lukewarm water.
Skin Care Routine For Dry Skin
13. If you have dry skin, use mild face wash or soap free cleanser to wash face.
14. Don’t forget to moisturize the skin daily.
15) Use oil best beauty products.
16. Apply glossy lipstick instead of matte.
17. Use a moisturizing handwash to wash hands.
18. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
19. Early signs of aging appear on dry skin, so avoid direct contact of AC (air conditioner).
20. To protect the skin from harmful UV rays, go out in the sun by applying sunscreen.
21. If you can take the time, then go to the spa / salon once a month and get aeropathy and full body massage.
22. Do not forget to apply body lotion after bathing daily.
23. Facials regularly.
24. Avoid heavy makeup.
25. Exercise daily for healthy, glowing skin.
Diet Routine For Dry Skin
26. Include fresh fruits, vegetables, pulses etc. in the food. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in anti-oxidants. They prevent skin cells from getting damaged.
27. Eating things rich in omega 3 fatty acids, like oily fish etc., keeps the skin young.
28. Avoid smoking.
29. Sleep is also necessary for glowing skin.
30. Stay away from sweet things, because eating too much sugar damages the collagen (the layer of protein that protects the skin) and results in wrinkles and fine lines.