Crazy questions that come to mind before marriage. The time from engagement to marriage is significant for both boys and girls. While there are many romantic dreams and desires in mind regarding future life, some untold fears and ludicrous and stupid questions also keep echoing in the heartland. Which are those fantastical or crazy questions? Let’s know.
Girls’ Questions Before Marriage
Before marriage, every girl has a picture of her future life, where everything is very romantic and perfect, but before the wedding, some crazy questions also get confused. Sometimes about his habits, about him. Maybe, these questions have also come to your mind.
1. Will He Be Able To Lift My Tantrums?
- Girls are usually tantrums, but they do not tantrums with everyone. They know very well who can afford their tempers and who does not.
- When it comes to marriage, the question comes to their minds: will this (future husband) raise my tantrums? To find out the answer, she sometimes does strange things, such as calling the boy according to his place of convenience and time, stubbornly buying something, stubbornly eating and drinking, etc.
- Indeed you must also have done such a stubbornness with your fiance before marriage. There is nothing wrong with this. Every girl wants to be sure before the wedding whether the boy she has decided to marry is entirely correct or not.
2. If Gets Angry, How Will I Persuade?
This is one of the crazy questions before marriage that come in the mind of girls.
- Laughter, jokes, and sarcasm are expected in a marriage relationship, but sometimes laughter or pranks are too heavy, so you have to be ready from now on to persuade them.
- Some Evergreen songs will help you here. Listen to them sing or WhatsApp them. They will not be able to stay angry for this long.
- If you are a bit romantic, then rose flower or chocolate or a lovely love letter will do your job well.
3. Do I Have To Share My Blanket?
Rinku was very possessive about her blanket since childhood. If someone else uses her, she will create an uproar, but when her marriage was finalized, the first crazy question that came to her mind was the blanket. However, he broke it. She explained her point so lovingly to the husband that he never tried to come between her and her blanket.
- Like Rinku, many girls are possessive about their things, but you do not necessarily have to make adjustments everywhere after marriage. So Talk frankly about it.
- Do not keep any doubt about anything. Whatever crazy questions come to mind, discuss with the partner.
4. Have You Complained To My Mother Somewhere?
- Girls love their reputations the most. Especially after marriage, she wants everyone to appreciate her in-laws.
- In such a situation, she is most afraid of her complaint to the mother, and this is known to all boys; that is why most husbands after marriage threaten to tell mommy
- Mistakes happen to everyone; they will happen to you as well, so do not make it hot. Just keep your father-in-law cracked. In such a situation, she will become your shield.
5. Should I Lose My Identity?
- First of all, remove this thing from your mind that marriage will take away your identity from you, but you get many new relationships, names, and identities after marriage.
- If nobody calls in-laws from the maiden name of the maiden, do not be sad. The husband has given you some love names, and the sister-in-law has provided some new nicknames, then enjoy them.
Read More: Social Media Marketplace
Boys’ Questions Before Marriage
Boys are not less afraid of the name of marriage than the fear of girls. Many crooked questions keep coming into their mind also about marriage.
1. Will I Also Become A Slave Of Wife?
- Wife’s slave in boys is such that no one wants his identity in this form.
- It is your responsibility to look after the wishes and wishes of the future wife, but do not ignore others in paying attention to her.
- In addition to being a good son, you should also become a good son-in-law, but in this affair, do not forget the son’s responsibilities.
2. If Angry, She Went To Her Maternal Home?
- This question often comes to his mind, whose in-laws are in the same city. Something went wrong somewhere, and she went to her maternal home with a bag; what will I do?
- The question of leaving will arise when there is a problem. Maintain love and belongingness in the relationship. Surely your married life will be happy.
- Try to know their thoughts and likes and dislikes before marriage.
- Even if there is a mistake, do not hesitate to say sorry.
3. Don’t You Consider Me Mamaz Boy?
- Usually, this question comes to the mind of boys who are entirely dependent on their mother for every small and big need.
- If you do not want this tag, become a little independent and start doing some of your work before marriage.
- After eating – Keep the plate in the basin; Put clothes in the washing machine ; Keep your cupboard in order; the thing that should be picked up from where it is placed should be in all boys.
4. Don’t Take Possession Of My Things?
This is one of the crazy questions before marriage that come in the mind of boys.
- Husband and wife are partners; that is, the wife has full rights over all your things. Get ready mentally for this before marriage.
- Learn to share except in the spirit of monopoly.
- Now, if you think that even after marriage, your room will remain like a bachelor, then it will be too much.
- If you talk to your wife about the decoration and decoration of the room before marriage, she will feel good.
5. Need To See Your Friends Or Not?
- Boys know well about their friends, not only their strengths but also their shortcomings, they know very well, that is why when the wife of the future wife has to meet with friends, they get into thinking, mix or not.
- Shake with friends, and they open a pole in the process of boasting, then you may have to listen to life-long taunts.
- It would help if you did not hesitate to mix the entire team with the wife. If some friends are married, you will surely take total care of your reputations and praise yourself fiercely.